Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Byra's photos, still waiting on the Impala...Hot Rod show in Lawrence this weekend!

I'm excited to share Byra's photos, just head over to Facebook to see them all :)
Hi all,

I'm so sorry I've been an absentee mother of this blog. Stuff has been crazy, and buying the car really took over these last couple days!

As I explained before, the car has some issues. Over $400 worth, and that's not counting some frame work and new wheels and tires. I'm still very happy with my decision to buy it, but it's tough not having it at home for the fifth day in a row. Come on now. My cousin Daryl is working miracles on it. I've gotten two new motor mounts, a temp gauge hooked up (in case I overheat again, at least I'll know) and all new brakes including boots, pads, the works. All getting the car up to code so it can be tagged and driven.

We were supposed to pick it up yesterday, but it was just too much work for Daryl and he needed another day. Le sigh. It's exciting and depressing all at the same time.

My Impala, my dream car...so close yet so far away. This was taken at mile marker 66 on I-70.
Moving on...

I'm so excited to finally be able to share my friend Byra's photos. Don't get me wrong, I love doing all these Halloween shoots, but I also like to do pinup by itself, because it's so pretty.

Too cute in the kitchen with the sexy chef outfit!

To see them all just visit http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.244749535576576.75231.194811453903718

Today was Gabe's picture day, and I'm also going to visit Park University with my friend Jenny. 

This weekend is the Hot Rod show in Lawrence! So excited to go, can't wait to snap a million photos.
And the next day I've got an amazing photo shoot planned!

Things are going great, and as always for any questions on booking a shoot, prices, or the studio, just email me at tiffanyaprilmiller@gmail.com.

Love you all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment