Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Outfit, Makeup and Hair of the Day





Hey all! Okay, so this was Monday...









Makeup: Mary Kay mineral powder foundation in Ivory 1, Mary Kay concealer in Ivory 2, Mary Kay eyebrow pencil in Brunette, NYX shadow stick in Milk on the browbone, MAC eye shadow in Myler over the entire eye, Mary Kay eye shadow in Hazelnut on the crease, Mary Kay eyeshadow in Emerald on the lid. MAC gel liner in Black Track for the cat eye and Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Black on lashes. On the cheeks MAC blush in Buff, and Mary Kay lipstick in Inspiration.

Hair: I wanted a bump that was also a chignon. I twisted the top into a bump and secured with bobby pins. My bangs are growing out, so I pinned them to the side and used loads of Loreal Elnette hairspray to help keep hair in place. The long part in back I twisted into a bun/chignon. It wasn't my best hairstyle yet, but it kept my hair out of my face and up, which is all I wanted really. Next time I will tease the hair on top to a way bigger pouf/bump. Also, the chignon will be higher and the sides by my ears not so "pulled up."

Jewelry: Earrings from Charming Charlie, necklace vintage from an estate sale.

Dress: Dillards

This is my first "outfit of the day" type post, so I hope you enjoy! I couldn't get a good picture of my full body myself, lol, but the dress is just a cute sundress with a retro feel. I had on flip flops for shoes since I had just given myself a pedicure :) This was me on Monday, today I'm bumming out hehe, no makeup and hair in a scarf!

xoxo Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment