Sunday, September 18, 2011

Friday night Sugar Skullz Fun, funeral yesterday

Hey all,

I had a great time on Friday night turning my niece and sister-in-law into sugar skulls. It lasted half the night because it was my first time doing them, and we didn't get started until around 9pm. I learned a lot from the experience though, and I can't wait to come back and do it again even better!

Here's a link to the Youtube video I made kind of documenting the process. The photos at the end aren't edited. Just raw! Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyAprilM?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/fTEXFGEznLM

Moving on...

We went to a funeral for Chris's cousin Michael yesterday (not Mikey Harris, another cousin). It was so sad. I don't do well at funerals. Never have, but since losing my step-dad Steve and my real dad, I hate them. I could hardly even shed a tear at their funerals because I was still in denial. Now, when I go to other people's funerals all the emotions just flow through me, and it's like they died all over again. But I'm glad I went, it's good for Chris and his family to know I support them through thick and thin.

What's eating me today:

Some other photo business "added a photo" of Vintage Vamp Studios, and I can't figure out how to untag myself. Seriously, it's eating at me. I don't know what's going on with it. It's not my photo, none of my clients or models, and the guy is in Texas. Lord help me, I wrote on their wall and I'm trying to fix it.

Anyways, sorry for not blogging yesterday, and for being so short today. I'm working hard and shopping for the studio this weekend, and everything is going splendid! (Besides the Facebook nuisance.)

Love you all and have a great Sunday!

It rained, so location was moved to inside the Caddy, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment