Monday, September 12, 2011

Glamour Shoot Special... $40.00 this week only!!!!

Hi all,

Wouldn't you love a beautiful head shot like this one of Megan? How about 5? Would you pay $40.00? :)


I woke up this morning excited and jumped out of bed. It's kind of weird, but that's how much I enjoy what I'm doing now. Last night I kept thinking, "I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning." I feel so grateful for everything I have, and the weather is so gorgeous it makes me feel even better.

But enough about me. I really want to spread my good mood around this week, so I'm having a crazy special for Vintage Vamp Studios.

This week only, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday:

I am offering the Glamour Shoot Special for $40.00!!!!

This includes, hair, make-up, head shots, and 5 edited photos.
You wear your own clothing. You will only show from the waist up. (I don't advise wearing white unless you are dark complected).
These shoots only last 1.5-2 hours.
You leave feeling and looking fabulous!

These are photos you can use on your Facebook, Tumblr, etc. Print them off and give them to family for Christmas, or just because you haven't given them a photo in a while. Really do something special for yourself, you deserve it! These photos are perfect for a teenage girl. I am very familiar with making hair and make-up age appropriate :)

Here are the specific times:

Tuesday: 11:30 a.m., 2:45 p.m., 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:30 a.m., 2:45 p.m., 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m.

Just email me at tiffanyaprilmiller@gmail.com to make an appointment. No down payment necessary.

I would love to see some new and familiar faces!

You have a choice of color and black and white photos. For example, you can have me edit 3 color, 2 black and white, etc.

You can purchase a disc with all your photos from the shoot for $10.00. Otherwise, I will just email you the 5 edited photos included in the $40.00 deal. You have up to a month to purchase the disc, if you can't afford to right away.

This is such a good deal, I hope some of you take advantage of it! Tell a friend :)

Just a reminder: The full pin-up shoots with all the stops will only be $100 for those who book before September 16th! You have to make your appointment by then, you don't have to do your shoot by then :)

I have to raise the price to $150.00 for the full pin-up shoots. I hate raising prices, I feel like a tax man, but this is what I'm doing to help support my family. I have to put their needs first, and only charging 100 bucks isn't enough.

But, if you book by Sept. 16, you still get the $100 price :)

And Autumn pin-up is only $100.00! I still have Oct. 23rd open.

And Zombie pin-up is only $85.00! I still have three slots open for Saturday, Oct. 1, and two slots open for Tuesday, Sept. 20. That is next Tuesday. Just think, you can be an adorable zombie on Facebook for the entire Halloween season. So cool!!!! And perfect for groups of friends! I will add more zombie dates if needed, but you have to let me know right away! :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment