Thursday, September 1, 2011

My first Youtube tutorial video, the pin-curls results, excited for Greaserama

Hey all,

I directed, produced and starred in my first Youtube video today, lol. It was really hard work, but so fun. I just really wanted to share the experience with my readers, and fans of my photo studio. I always try things on myself before others, i.e. make-up looks and hairstyles.



Anyways, I'm sure my videos will get better with time. All I have to work with right now is my webcam, hehe.

I went through all the photos to decide which ones to print and display at Greaserama.

I also settled on what I'm going to wear Saturday. Hopefully, I can buy something Saturday to wear on Sunday. If it's anything like last year, they will have a ton of vendors. And this year I am actually bringing some money $$$$$$!!!! Not enough for anyone to rob me, but I'm going to be making purchases for the studio.

Speaking of the studio, things are going really well. I'm going to buckle down and set times for our special pin-up shoots soon.

Gotta go for now :)

Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment