Friday, September 16, 2011

Zombie look 2 on Youtube, Ben Nye Review, Pics of me as a green zombie pin-up

Hey all!

Hey there!


I've been having a blast filming videos for my Youtube channel. My Youtube name is TiffanyAprilM, or you can just look up Vintage Vamp Studios. If that still doesn't work, you'll have to click on links from here or Facebook. Sorry, but every time I search for myself on there I can't find me, lol. I probably need a ton more views before my stuff starts popping up in the searches.

I made myself a green zombie yesterday evening and it was awesome! I did find out the hard way that Chris is not into zombie pinup at all. He just doesn't like the "scary" look on chicks. I can see where he's coming from, but I think it looks cool! My favorite holiday is Halloween and his is Christmas, but we make it work :)

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccorSWZMVYA



I love my red shoes!

My new Ben Nye makeup kit is turning out to be one of my favorite purchases of all time! Richly pigmented colors...seriously, the best makeup on the planet. My only complaints are they are all glittery and there isn't a black. The palette rocks though (although it should for the $60 it costs)! It's worth the money, if you are going to be spending a lot of time doing glam makeup or special effects makeup.

I will always use Mary Kay skin care, and the makeup for everyday casual, but I am a Ben Nye addict for life!

Gotta go! Time with the fam, dishes, and studio arranging all await! Maybe even some special effects makeup practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment